|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
企業概要 - The Company:
The company is a major luxury global company and is rapidly expands the business. They currently operate in the categories of haute-couture fashion, luxury and jewelry.
Japan is one of their biggest markets and strongly linked to their home in Paris not only due to its sizeable business but also for its strategic importance as top luxury brand on the markets. The company possess fantastic working conditions giving the employee a precious way to give their best performance. The brand values Promotions & Development and wishes to give the best opportunities to their employees.
Title: [外資系] HR manager||人事マネージャー
- EXCLUSIVE RGF POSITION -
Position for a global company in Tokyo. This is the opportunity to work in a fantastic environment with top of the market working condition.
職務内容 The Position
This is a position as: HR manager||人事マネージャー
The brand is constantly growing and always on the lookout for top talent. Today, the business expansion in leads to the need of a strong talent to be in charge of Human Resources. They are looking for candidates who will accept the challenge of planning, improving, proposing and implementing strong initiatives. The brand propose a unique opportunity for a manager to join them in an inspiring, fast-paced, exciting and ever-changing environment.
必要なスキル・経験 Required Skills and Experience
• Collaborate with the HR Director and managers to assess and anticipate HR-related needs
• Implement and embed global HR/Talent Management initiatives across the function(s)
• Coach and influence leaders and managers around people issues
• Prepare HR budget and manage/control payroll related costs and headcount
• Handle the employee relations, escalate to HR & GA director or the relevant person for solution.
• Responsible for monthly reporting of headcount, payroll cost and org chart.
• Design and develop career development strategies in collaboration with the Learning and Talent Development Center of excellence
• Partner with managers to drive engagement across the organization. Drive employee engagement and communications, in collaboration with the Change Management and Internal Communications Director
• Work with the Talent Acquisition team to identify and provide input on workforce planning and acquisition
• Communicating with HR teams in APAC and Global
Additional Job Information
求人の特徴- Selling points:
• Attractive Working conditions - 魅力的な労働条件
• Strong career opportunities - キャリアアップのチャンス
• International company - 国際的な企業
• Competitive compensation & benefits – 魅力的な報酬と福利厚生