|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
Role: [外資系] HRBP - 戦略人事
Great working conditions – International
[Exclusive RGF] HRBP - 戦略人事 position for a global company in Tokyo. This is the opportunity to work in a fantastic environment with top of the market working condition.
The position is for a global company with headquarters in the US and Asia. Extremely successful in the last 10 years, they became widely praised for their designs, developments and consumer products. As one of the region’s largest company they employs many people every year and maintains a strong sales network in many countries. The brand operates online sales as well with tremendous activity. They are also famous for working with leading international brands in the US and EMEA. Their success is the result of their "one-stop business solutions" strategy, which relies on strong collaborations relying their clients’ marketing ambitions across the globe.
The company particularly works on creating the best working environment for their employees as it puts them at the center of the business. The management is proud of their “great place to work” policy concentrating on great Workplace, Stunning Colleagues and the belief that adequate performance gets a generous severance package. Their way of working can be resumed in these key terms: Values are what we Value, High Performance, Freedom & Responsibility, “Context, not Control”, “Highly Aligned, Loosely Coupled”, Pay Top of Market and Promotions & Development
The business constant expansion in Japan leads to increase the needs of their HR Team. Today, they are looking for candidates that will accept the challenge of strengthening the Japan branch’s HR in ways that are both simple and effective. In relation with the business and the HR teams, you will conceive practical and creative ways to provide and align business objectives (tactical and strategic) with employees and management in specific business functions. The team is driven and motivated to be knowledgeable partners to our candidates and hiring managers. They are collaborative in problem-solving, with high tenacity in challenging situations.
Some of the daily tasks:
• Collaborate with the HR Director and managers to assess and anticipate HR-related needs
• Implement and embed global HR/Talent Management initiatives across the function(s)
• Coach and influence leaders and managers around people issues
• Supporting the business strategy locally for local initiatives e.g. new country entry & M&A
• Design and develop career development strategies in collaboration with the Learning and Talent Development Center of excellence
• Partner with managers to drive engagement across the organization. Drive employee engagement and communications, in collaboration with the Change Management and Internal Communications Director
• Work with the Talent Acquisition team to identify and provide input on workforce planning and acquisition
• Communicating with HR teams in the U.S
Key skills include:
• Extensive experience providing professional HR & Talent Management partnering in large/medium Global Business
• Experience of HR partnering with client groups in Asia Pacific
• Strong employee relations and influencing skills
• Working knowledge of employment law in relevant jurisdictions
• Broad knowledge of HR best practice and strong bias for action and a “solution orientated” attitude
• Strong organizational and multitasking skills with ability to balance competing priorities
• Experience identifying, diagnosing and resolving issues independently; will take initiative even under unfamiliar or ambiguous circumstances