|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
企業概要 The Company
The company is a major is international firm. Owning more than 450 brands, they produce a multitude of products, from food to home care products or water purifier. Strong in sustainability, they incorporated environment protection in their core value, having a big impact on their 3 billion costumers every day. With more than 170 000 employees around the world, they are top-notch regarding innovation, making a hard point in reaching strong satisfaction with their products.
Title: [外資系] HR manager||人事マネージャー
EXCLUSIVE RGF POSITION
Position for a global company in Tokyo. This is the opportunity to work in a fantastic environment with top of the market working condition.
職務内容 The Position
This is a position as: HR manager||人事マネージャー
The brand is constantly growing and always on the lookout for top talent. Today, the business expansion in leads to the need of a strong talent to be in charge of Human Resources. They are looking for candidates who will accept the challenge of planning, improving, proposing and implementing strong initiatives. The brand propose a unique opportunity for a manager to join them in an inspiring, fast-paced, exciting and ever-changing environment.
必要なスキル・経験 Required Skills and Experience
• Collaborate with the HR Director and managers to assess and anticipate HR-related needs
• Implement and embed global HR/Talent Management initiatives across the function(s)
• Coach and influence leaders and managers around people issues
• Prepare HR budget and manage/control payroll related costs and headcount
• Handle the employee relations, escalate to HR & GA director or the relevant person for solution.
• Responsible for monthly reporting of headcount, payroll cost and org chart.
• Design and develop career development strategies in collaboration with the Learning and Talent Development Center of excellence
• Partner with managers to drive engagement across the organization. Drive employee engagement and communications, in collaboration with the Change Management and Internal Communications Director
• Work with the Talent Acquisition team to identify and provide input on workforce planning and acquisition
• Communicating with HR teams in APAC and Global
Additional Job Information
求人の特徴- Selling points:
• Attractive Working conditions - 魅力的な労働条件
• International company - 国際的な企業
• Listed public company - 上場企業
• Good work-life balance / Low overtime - ワークライフバランス重視/残業少ない
• Competitive compensation & benefits - 他社に引けをとらない報酬と福利厚生
• Close to station / Easy access through transportation - 駅近/アクセス便利