Title: [外資系] HR manager - M&A and Due diligence||人事総務マネージャーM&Aと適当な注意
Code : KSM- 170726-133107
- EXCLUSIVE RGF POSITION -
Position for a top Japanese corporation Tokyo. This is the opportunity to work in a fantastic environment with top of the market working condition.
企業概要 The Company:
The company is a Major Japanese multinational conglomerate company headquartered in Tokyo. Highly diversified, they operates more than ten business segments such as: Information & Telecommunication Systems, Financial Services or Automotive Systems. Throughout century history, generations of employees and external stakeholders inherited the Group’s. The Vision has been created based on the Mission and the Values. It is an expression of what the company Group aims to become in the future.
職務内容 The Position:
This is a HR manager - M&A and Due diligence.
The business constant expansion in Japan leads to increase the needs of their HR Team. Today, they are looking for candidates that will accept the challenge of strengthening the Hitachi’s branch’s HR teams in ways that are both simple and effective. In close collaboration with the Corporate Human Resources functions and top management, you will conceive practical and creative ways to optimize business results through the alignment of HR service delivery and strategy as well as helping businesses achieve their strategic objectives for performance and growth.
The team is driven and motivated to be knowledgeable partners to our candidates and hiring managers. They are collaborative in problem-solving, with high tenacity in challenging situations in ways that lead to significant savings, a leading edge on competition, and greater efficiency.
必要なスキル・経験 Required Skills and Experience:
- Advising top management though execution of the M&A lifecycle related to Human Resources integration to include: M&A strategy, operational due diligence, integration, restructuring and process design and operating model definition.
- Perform HR due diligence with respect to mergers, acquisitions, spin-offs, carve-outs, and other similar transactions for Fortune 1000 and middle market companies and private equity investors
- External consulting experience
- Knowledge of HR function, processes, and best practices
- Experience in Human Resources M&A integration and Program Management.
- Up to 80% travel required.