Company Overview企業概要 - The Company:
The company is a major IT company specialized in Business and information analytics. Known as the Google for corporate and financial information, they are extremely successful and went IPO in 2016. The founders strongly believe in the importance of business intelligence as well as artificial intelligence and wish to reshape the world with services serving business and customers. To this end, they massively really on the combination of innovation and human creativity.
Job DescriptionTitle: [外資系] HRBP || 人事ビジネスパートナー
Position for a global company in Tokyo. This is the opportunity to work in a fantastic environment with top of the market working condition.
This is a HRBP || 事ビジネスパートナー position.
The business constant expansion in Japan leads to increase the needs of their HR Team. Today, they are looking for candidates that will accept the challenge of strengthening the Japan branch’s HR in ways that are both simple and effective. Reporting to the Head of HR, the Candidate is expected to operate in partnership with business managers in Japan as a trusted advisor for them supporting internal clients groups to achieve their business goals and objective by effectively delivering solution for people agenda.
With particular emphasis on the provision of quality HR business partnering, the Candidate will have overall responsibility for the development and implementation of the HR initiatives which support the overall strategic objectives.
Requirements必要なスキル・経験 – Daily tasks, Required Skills and Experience:
• Reflect the company’s strategy into actions for recruitment. Advice business on recruitment activities & sourcing strategies
• Implementation of new systems and processes
• Drive talent acquisition process with business managers to identify the best candidate for the job and support the mangers on their succession planning
• Contribute to the Employer Branding initiatives, leveraging on resources for the local plan and working with Digital team to identify opportunities
• Work together with the HR culture team and business managers strategically on culture organization design and workforce planning to reflect change/needs of business, market conditions and regulatory requirements.
• Work with C&B in delivering compensation schemes such as bonus cycle and the Sales Incentive Program (SIP)
• Support the overall organizational culture by ensuring that all HR policy and practice are in keeping with the Fidelity values
Additional Job Information求人の特徴- Selling points:
• Attractive Working conditions - 魅力的な労働条件
• Great company culture - 素晴らしい社風
• Strong career opportunities - キャリアアップのチャンス
• International company - 国際的な企業
• Listed public company - 上場企業