|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
企業概要 The Company
The company is a major European multinational Fashion Company founded 80 years ago that opened its first store in Japan in Ginza on in the late 2000’s. After a successful opening in Tokyo’s fashion district in November of the same year, they opened their flagship store on September a year later. More stores followed after that. Considered as one of the biggest success in Tokyo’s fashion scene, they keep growing and expanding rapidly.
With more than 60 000 employees and 3000 shops around the world, the brand specialized in the production of fast-fashion creations. Extremely popular in the Japanese fashion scene, Japanese customer often combine their items in a creative way with more avant-garde styles, creating a look that the designers probably did not envision.
Title: [外資系] HRBP||戦略人事
- EXCLUSIVE RGF POSITION
Position for a global company in Tokyo. This is the opportunity to work in a fantastic environment with top of the market working condition.
職務内容 The Position
This is an HRBP position.
The company is constantly growing and always on the lookout for top talent. Today, they are looking for candidates that will accept the challenge of planning, improving, proposing and implementing strong initiatives that align with the HR strategy for stores with Business objectives. Following activities concerns focusing on talent management, talent acquisition, employee relation, training and L&D. In parallel, you are required to work on various tasks / projects in HR team liaising with local / global HR members and with other departments in order to achieve higher productivity and added value service towards the stakeholders. By strengthening the Japanese team in ways that are both simple and effective, you will correspond closely with the HR director and other international offices
必要なスキル・経験 - Required Skills and Experience:
• Work with the HR director, the business directors and the HRBPs to support organization plans led by the HR directors and HQ.
• Drive Talent Acquisition and provide input on workforce planning and acquisition
• Support employee relations, evaluation and performance management.
• Define and measure success metrics and monitor evolution progress; track, solve and report issues
• Collaborate with the HR Director and managers to assess and anticipate HR-related needs
• Implement and embed global HR/Talent Management initiatives across the function(s)
• Coach and influence leaders and managers around people issues
• Supporting the business strategy locally for local initiatives e.g. new country entry & M&A
• Design and develop career development strategies in collaboration with the Learning and Talent Development Center of excellence
• Partner with managers to drive engagement across the organization. Drive employee engagement and communications.
Additional Job Information
求人の特徴- Selling points:
• Attractive Working conditions - 魅力的な労働条件
• Strong career opportunities - キャリアアップのチャンス
• International company - 国際的な企業
• Listed public company - 上場企業
• International opportunities - 国際的に活躍するチャンス有
• Good work-life balance / Low overtime - ワークライフバランス重視/残業少ない
• Close to station / Easy access through transportation - 駅近/アクセス便利