Company Overview企業概要 - The Company:
The company is a major luxury global company and is rapidly expands the business. They currently operate in the categories of haute-couture fashion, luxury and jewelry.
Japan is one of their biggest markets and strongly linked to their home in Europe not only due to its sizeable business but also for its strategic importance as top luxury brand on the markets. The company possess fantastic working conditions giving the employee a precious way to give their best performance. The brand values Promotions & Development and wishes to give the best opportunities to their employees.
Job DescriptionTitle: [外資系] LHRBP||戦略人事
- EXCLUSIVE RGF POSITION -
Position for a global company in Tokyo. This is the opportunity to work in a fantastic environment with top of the market working condition.
職務内容 - The Position:
This is an HRBP||戦略人事 position.
The business constant expansion in Japan leads to increase the needs of their HR Team. Today, they are looking for candidates that will accept the challenge of strengthening the Japan branch’s HR in ways that are both simple and effective. As a member of the HR team, you will conceive practical and creative ways to enhance the organizational development of the company. The team is driven and motivated to be knowledgeable partners to our candidates and hiring managers. They are collaborative in problem-solving, with high tenacity in challenging situations.
Requirements必要なスキル・経験 Required Skills and Experience
• Work with the HR director, the business directors and the HRBPs to support organization plans led by the HR directors and HQ.
• Drive Talent Acquisition and provide input on workforce planning and acquisition
• Support employee relations, evaluation and performance management.
• Define and measure success metrics and monitor evolution progress; track, solve and report issues
• Create actionable and bilingual deliverables: communication plan, sponsor roadmap, incentives plans
• Collaborate with the HR Director and managers to assess and anticipate HR-related needs
• Implement and embed global HR/Talent Management initiatives across the function(s)
• Coach and influence leaders and managers around people issues
• Supporting the business strategy locally for local initiatives e.g. new country entry & M&A
• Design and develop career development strategies in collaboration with the Learning and Talent Development Center of excellence
• Partner with managers to drive engagement across the organization. Drive employee engagement and communications.
Additional Job Information求人の特徴- Selling points:
• Attractive Working conditions - 魅力的な労働条件
• Strong career opportunities - キャリアアップのチャンス
• International company - 国際的な企業
• Listed public company - 上場企業
• International opportunities - 国際的に活躍するチャンス有
• Good work-life balance / Low overtime - ワークライフバランス重視/残業少ない
• Close to station / Easy access through transportation - 駅近/アクセス便利