Company OverviewA world famous fashion retail company!
1. Strategy and Leadership
• Lead HR priorities and gets work done in partnership with team and key business partners
• Leads change by capitalizing on actions and behaviors that help transform the business and talent
• Provides coaching at all levels and assesses appropriate development solutions for talent needs in field and HQ
• Uses input from key stakeholders and effectively communicates the vision and business direction of the talent strategy for the brand
• Act as leadership team member and proactively share business updates and key priorities with HR team members. Help identify opportunities to collaborate and work efficiently across all aspects of HR
• Execute staffing strategy by closely working with Talent Acquisition and leaders to identify the needs
• Support/ conduct the manpower meeting targeting for Field
• Provide tools and resources to help leaders conduct on-boarding program (including new hire orientation/ newly promoted managers) in partnership with Talent Management team
3. Reward (Compensation/Benefit)
• Provide guidance to leaders/field management regarding compensation management (salary changes such as promotion or equity and the annual Reward process)
• Manage annual reward process for HQ and Stores by working with HR ops team/reward consultants.
• Coordinate and manage Field incentive program to meet business goals and reward business performance
• Ensure recognition programs are well operated and managed within the budget
4. Succession Planning/ Performance Management/TEx
• In partner with Talent Management, builds key talent and bench through Talent Exchange (TEx) process; works with leaders to ensure development plans are in place
• Plan and lead field manpower meeting and provide guidance to ensure staffing is implemented in most effective way based on results of TEx meeting
• Ensure meaningful monthly GPS conversations happen between leaders and employees
• Follows corporate policies and procedures to ensure compliance with any employment laws to reduce legal liability
• In partner with Compliance and Store Operations, conduct HR audit to make sure that HR related regulations are compiled in stores
• Partner with U.S. legal contact to ensure compliance with work rules and company policy
6. ER (Employee Relations)
• Become a contact person for leaders (including upper field/GM) to provide support and guidance to solve ER related issues. Work closely with ER team by providing all information to them in timely manner. Manage handling them to be solved in compliance with company’s policies.
• When complaints arise from employees, help leaders solve problems with high level of integrity and autonomy
• Conduct investigations when the company is on notice through employee’s confession, Hotline, or other sources.
• Analyze organizational health issues and address to Senior HR leader in a timely manner
• Monitor excess work load and work with leaders to take proper actions to improve in order to comply