Company OverviewOne of the world's largest medical device manufacturer - An American company operating in 21 countries with 15'000 employees worldwide, 600 in Japan.
As a business partner, you will consult with business leaders / managers to provide support from HR perspective. Proactively identify recruitment methods to meet position requirements and track headcount. You will also implement various global HR processes such as Performance Development, Merit Increase, Engagement Survey.
Plus, your role will require you to:
• Develop ability to keep relationships with leaders and to address weak leadership in efficient ways.
• Implement Talent Development processes
• Attract and retain Talents within the company
• In charge of Employee Relations issues With Managers.
• Ensures Compliance With Japanese Labor Law And Dentsply Sirona Policies.
Requirements• Bachelor Degree
• Native Japanese, Business English Communication Skill Including Emails And Telephone Conference
• A few years of HRBP Experience
• Experiences with Post Merger Integration including work policies integration (preferable)
• Team Player
• Good communication skills
• Agility and Flexibility
• Goal-Driven Mindset