Company OverviewA great opportunity to join at a position of HRBP at a world famous fashion retail company!
Job Description1. Strategy and Leadership
• Lead HR priorities and gets work done in partnership with team and key business partners
• Execute staffing strategy by closely working with Talent Acquisition and leaders to identify the needs with talent management team
3. Reward (Compensation/Benefit)
• Provide guidance to leaders/field management regarding compensation management (salary changes such as promotion or equity and the annual Reward process)
4. Succession Planning/ Performance Management/TEx
• In partner with Talent Management, builds key talent and bench through Talent Exchange process; works with leaders to ensure development plans are in place
• Follows corporate policies and procedures to ensure compliance with any employment laws to reduce legal liability
6. ER (Employee Relations)
• Become a contact person for leaders (including upper field/GM) to provide support and guidance to solve ER related issues.
Requirements1. 3 - 5 years of experience as HR Generalist / HRBP
2. People Management experience
3. Strong work ethic