Company OverviewThe largest e-commerce site in Japan and among the world's largest by sales. The company operates Japan's biggest Internet bank and number one credit card company. It also offers e-commerce, fintech, digital content and communications services to over one billion members around the world, and operates in 29 countries and regions.
Job DescriptionThe business constant expansion in Japan leads to increase the needs of their HR Team. Today, they are looking for candidates that will accept the challenge of strengthening the Japan branch’s HR in ways that are both simple and effective. In relation with the business and the HR teams, you will conceive practical and creative ways to provide and align business objectives (tactical and strategic) with employees and management in specific business functions. The team takes an empathetic and transparent approach, driven and motivated to be knowledgeable partners to our candidates and hiring managers. They are collaborative in problem-solving, with high resourcefulness and tenacity in challenging situations.
Requirements• Extensive experience providing professional HR
• Strong employee relations and influencing skills
• Broad knowledge of HR best practice and strong bias for action and a “solution orientated” attitude
• Strong organizational and multitasking skills with ability to balance competing priorities
Additional Job Information• Collaborate with the HR Director and managers to assess and anticipate HR-related needs
• Implement and embed global HR/Talent Management initiatives across the function(s)
• Coach and influence leaders and managers around people issues
• Supporting the business strategy locally for local initiatives e.g. new country entry & M&A
• Partner with managers to drive engagement across the organization. Drive employee engagement and communications, in collaboration with the Change Management and Internal Communications Director