|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
A well-known European Leader in the pharmaceutical industry.
[HR Business Partner]
You will execute HR initiatives and solves HR issues by utilizing HR professional skills and HR expertise to contribute to achievement of short-mid-long business strategic objectives in responsible divisions.
Your role will require you to:
• Develop annual HR plans together with responsible divisions
• Propose the optimal succession plans for key positions in responsible divisions.
• Propose the optimal organizational structures and human resource allocations considering skills and competencies.
• Solve HR issues in responsible divisions by applying the latest HR method and tools
• Ensure fair and consistent evaluation of MAG/competency in responsible divisions.
• Propose career plans considering skills and Competencies including AAI.
• Execute global talent management in Japan in cooperation with CD HR and other OPUs Develops professional skills, competencies international communication skills of subordinates
• Be involved in global projects together with US, Europe and Asia
• A few years of experience as HRBP
• Working experience of all HR areas (preferable)
• Bachelor Degree （any majors）/ MA/MBA is preferable
• Knowledge of labour law
• Knowledge of accountability and daily activities in responsible divisions
• Successful experience of functional support developing people and implementing Organizational Development (incl. change management)
• Experience of talent management, recruiting, performance management, training delivery
• Confidence in partnering with Senior Management and Sales Management/international stakeholders
• Negotiation skill / Communication & Influencing skill
• Accountability, Agility, Intrapreneurship
• Self-starter, but teamplayer
• Willingness to travel in Japan and overseas (occasionally)