|職名||HRBP or HR Manager|
|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
A global leader in Online shopping of semiconductors and electronic components, and part of a Fortune 500 group.
[Senior HR Manager/HRBP]
• Responsible for managing and implementing all aspects of HR including workforce planning, talent development and succession management, employee relations, performance management, retention, and change management initiatives that support the business unit in achieving its goals.
• Counsel and coach managers on management best practices, HR processes, policies, regulations and other sensitive HR issues. Ensure resolution of employee relations concerns including management of compliance investigations with related analysis and documentation.
• Partner with management in implementing workforce planning, recruitment compliance, and review of job offers.
• Facilitate talent management program activities (including, but not limited to identification of high potential employees, development planning and succession planning)
• Strong experience in HR business partnering and/or Generalist experience who is recognized as an expert in own area within the organization
• Interprets internal or external business issues and recommends solutions/best practices
• Solves complex problems; takes a broad perspective to identify solutions
• Works independently, with guidance in only the most complex situations
• Progression to this level is typically restricted on the basis of business requirement
• Identifies applications of functional knowledge and existing methodologies to complex problems
• Leads functional teams or projects and serves as a best practice/quality resource
• Strong Japanese & English communication skills