Company OverviewIt is the world's largest cosmetics company and has developed activities in the field concentrating on skin care, make-up, perfume, and hair care.
Job DescriptionKey Responsibilities:
• Propose and develop innovative technologies for scalp and hair.
• Select and use concepts, technologies and raw materials, scouted and produced together with an international network of fundamental research, in various formula architecture to launch products in some of the most recognized worldwide brands.
• Design, formulate, and evaluate products with consumers.
• Identify newest haircare consumer trends and be at the forefront of the technology in the cosmetic world.
• Modernize formulation science for products respectful of the planet, from green sourcing to minimal environment impact.
• Master in Science or PhD
• Experience in skincare and/or hair science and cosmetic products
• Experience working in an international environment is preferred
• Strong in physical chemistry, characterization of hair fibers, and morphology of hair shaft as well as follicles
• Experience in patent application and survey
You will love the job if you are:
• An independent and skilled researcher, engaged to transform scientific and technical knowledge into invention and innovation
• A daring entrepreneur
• A sustainabiity actor
• A collaborative team player
• A curious and organized creator