|職名||Head of Accounting|
|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
Our client is a globally leading media company. We are working with them to find a new Head of Accounting.
As well as being responsible for the overall controllership of the Japan accounting operations, you will be a member of the Japan leadership team. This role requires both the ability to be hands on and executional, the ability to manage a small team. You will have the ability to influence the entire business, get your hands dirty with operational accounting, but to be able to switch gears and communicate at a high level with your senior management peers. This role will suit an innovative, adaptive, flexible doer.
• Strong Accounting experience, preferably gained in a multi national business
• Graduate in Finance, Accounting or Business management, with strong background in financial accounting, management reporting
• Good knowledge in Tax, Audit and VAT rules (Japanese tax)
• Very strong interpersonal/communication skills with all levels of management
• Native level Japanese and strong English language skills (both written and spoken)
Additional Job Information
This company has a great culture, really nice people, and has recently implemented super flex time, so you can work at home or at another location. It's a growing business, and has great career growth for the right candidate.