Company OverviewWell-known European company that is part of a worldwide network of independent associated pharmaceutical company.
Job Description· Responsible for setting up, scaling and leading our e-commerce function in Japan
· Serve as the primary point of contact within the e-commerce organization for both internal and external stakeholders acting as a project manager to evaluate, prioritize, develop, manage, and implement e-commerce initiatives.
· Accountable for the development and execution of strategic and tactical business plans which relate to e-commerce strategy.
· Generate and implement new sales and marketing initiatives to increase e-commerce sales and profitability.
･Manage 1 staff
Requirements· Experience with both B2C and B2B e-commerce operations with strong connection to point of contact at key e-commerce platforms.
· Preferably held positions at local e-commerce platforms (ie Amazon Japan, Rakuten) or demonstrated ability to start and substantially scale e-commerce channel from scratch from the brand side.
· Is results oriented with strong business judgment and decision-making skills.
· High energy and “can-do” attitude, not afraid to roll up their sleeves.
· Excellent communicator and strong negotiation skills.
· Fluent in Japanese and English.
Additional Job InformationIf interested, please contact RGF Hr consultant Gabriel Elmaleh at:
D: +81-3-4400-2616 | M: +81-(0)80-6532-2202