Company OverviewOur client is a manufacturing company which is currently experiencing rapid growth in the Japanese market and looking for its head of finance.
Job DescriptionThe finance division is looking for a leader reporting directly to the HQ abroad. Therefore, speaking fluently Japanese is a key requirement in order to be able to manage the teams and a business level of English is required to be able to report to other countries.
As the Head of Finance, he/she will be in charge of lead and supervise the finance team of Japan and China. He/She will also have to prepare reports on performance, identify gaps, improve efficiency and profitability and make recommendation as well as work with management to achieve targets and take care of accounting and financial reports.
RequirementsThe key requirements for this position include:
- Bachelor Degree major in Accounting or Finance with both fluent spoken and written English and Japanese. Possession of a recognized accounting professional body membership would be a valued advantage.
- At least 15 years accounting experience in a no. of companies. Some auditing experience is definitely a plus.
- Experience of leading and managing a finance team and whole spectrum of financial work in a manufacturing company is a must
- Experience with and of reporting in a foreign multinational manufacturing company will be highly valued;
- Good knowledge with track record on costing, budgeting, forecasting, reporting and analysis of manufacturing company;
- ERP experience and Microsoft Office experience, preferably on Oracle and Excel;
- Good compliance concepts and practical application.
Additional Job InformationIf interested, please contact RGF Finance & Accounting Consultant Elie Corbex at:
D : 03 4400 2640 or M: 090 5758 7793