|職名||Head of Finance|
|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
Our client is a leading pump manufacturing company with a strong presence on the Japanese market and looking for its next Head of Finance.
The company is looking for a Head of Finance skilled in all aspect of Accounting and FP&A, knowledge of GAAP is mandatory as well. Speaking a fluent level of Japanese is a key requirement in order to be able to efficiently work and report to the management and a business level of English is also necessary for international correspondence and reporting to APAC management.
As the Head of Finance he/she will lead the Finance team as well as the Administrative team and collaborate closely with the General Manager on the improvement processes and the reporting. He/She will be in charge of all financial aspects, tax, internal control, auditing as well as transaction processing and Forecasting.
The key requirements for this position include:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a finance professional: accounting roles and strong FP&A background are welcomed
- Good knowledge of local tax legislation - corporate, private, VAT, Social Security, Customs duties
- Knowledge of IAS or GAAP, and local accounting standards through practical experience
- Audit background and/or experience with ERM in a compliance function is an advantage
- Must be able to manage cash flows and balance sheet, and to offset risks (in close co-operation with Management and Grundfos Group bank)
- Experience in SAP is an advantage
- Must be self-motivated and able to participate in daily administration and accounting routines as a “hand-on” person. Willingness to code and book transactions is expected
- Fluency in English is welcomed (written and orally)
- Must be prepared to assume a high degree of responsibility and possess the ability to work under tight deadlines
- Must possess strong technical and analytic skills.
- Must be project oriented, with good social and communication skills. Willingness and ability to work in an international environment a must
- Must be able to demonstrate prior experience with managing subordinates
Additional Job Information
If interested, please contact RGF Finance & Accounting Consultant Elie Corbex at:
D : 03 4400 2640