Company OverviewOur client is an upcoming startup in the consumer tech space who is already established in other parts of the world. You will have the chance to be one of the first members in the Tokyo office.
Job Description- Supervise and manage the local finance team.
- Responsible for the full spectrum of the accounting functions, including GL, AR, AP, Fixed Assets, Inventory management in SAP
- Perform month end and year end closing, ensuring that statutory accounts, management reports and tax returns are submitted on an accurate and timely basis
- Performing weekly treasury operations and cash flow management
- Prepare monthly forecasts and financial projections
Requirements- 10 years of relevant experience
- Excellent computer and analytical skills
- Hands-on working experience with finance systems such as SAP/ Oracls
- Energetic, collaborative, a clear communicator, self-starter
- Able to work collaboratively with diverse groups of people at all levels throughout the organization
- Excellent English skills
Additional Job Information- vibrant and international team with multi-cultural and diverse backgrounds
- be part of this company and journey from the very beginning
For more information please contact Rahel Masaeli at firstname.lastname@example.org, or on +81-3-4400-2643.