Company OverviewA leading European Medical Device Giant.
Job DescriptionOverall responsible for Finance & Supply Chain functions & processes including planning & management reporting, accounting, transactions, tax, treasury, logistics and Supply Chain management and design.
⚫ Deliver Business Partnering services incl. high quality financial planning and
resource allocation, controlling and analysis for decision support, relevant & timely
management reporting and to achieve the financial targets for the region.
⚫ Timely, complete and accurate monthly/quarterly/annual closing and reporting in compliance with both IFRS and JP-GAAP.
⚫ Compliance to Sarbox requirements with no significant deficiencies.
⚫ Strategic tax planning/operations incl. maintenance of transfer pricing policy, documentation and targets as well as involvement in new APAs.
Timely reporting/tax filing and compliance totax accounting rules and audits.
RequirementsStrategic knowledge to drive strategy process
• Capability of financial analysis and understanding of management requirement to support decision making and target achievement
• Strong business understanding
• Efficient communication with top management
• Strong stakeholder management and ability to influence
• Presentation skills (especially for management level)
• Excellent English skills, written and verbal