Leading American Sports brand - we see a vast amount of potential in the digital world. Over the years "company" has never been afraid to explore digital opportunities early on and that’s one of the areas where we hold a strong competitive advantage. You will be joining a team whose primary objective is to spread the brand across a number of owned and external channels and will be working closely with merchandising, category brand and membership teams, as well as a number of external partners.
- Lead digital experience on external platforms and team up with merchandising and category brand to deliver business growth.
- Work with new business partners to expand the reach of Direct channels and connect with consumer whichever platform she chooses to be on.
- Link site metrics to overall brand metrics for evaluation of strategy vs execution.
- Provide ideas and content that are inspirational, enriching, insightlful and entertaining for the consumer.
- Help develop and coach a team of high-performing individuals and drive strategic direction with regards to branding and revenue.
- Bachelors’ degree in Business, Economics, Marketing or a related field required (an additional 2 years of experience in lieu of a degree). MBA highly preferred.
- Good understanding fashion brand, digital platforms and Japanese consumer.
- 5 years of previous digital experience in a brand or an ecommerce business.
- Previous experience in orchestrating targeted communications, such as email, LINE, push notifications and/or overseeing website / app / project launch.
- Demonstrated ability to turn data insights into recommended actions and to present findings to the broader team.
- 2 years of experience in managing and developing a team.
- Language requirement (e.g. Fluency in Japanese and English required. Minimum TOEIC 800+.)