|職名||IT - Analyst Ⅱ, IT Governance & Strategy|
|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
industry leading personal devices insurance company
1. Drive digital innovation for business growth through Customer Experience and Operational Efficiency, by developing concrete vision, strategy and roadmaps and supporting cross-functional program delivery as an internal consultant
2. Accelerate digital transformation programs, which are key drivers to improve technology service maturity, including test & learn culture development, SCRUM/Agile/DevOps transformation and digital capability developments
3. As a custodian of IT policy and process, control COBIT based IT Governance/Management framework and secure transparency of IT initiatives
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Driving research of cutting-edge technology and advisory services across technology disciplines to accelerate digital innovation by utilizing AI, RPA, Smart speaker, VR/AR/MR and so on
• Driving to develop digital technology proposals, including vision, strategy and road-maps, to impact on our business growth through improvement of customer experience and business operations efficiency as an internal consultant
• Assist cross organization delivery programs to drive digital innovation as an internal consultant
• Assist IT strategic transformation programs, which are key drivers to the success of regional services, such as organizational change management programs and functional maturity transformations, incorporating test & learn culture, SCRUM/Agile, DevOps, Micro services and so on
• Assist strategic communications and events in alignment with company global strategy to shape / implement organizational change in a timely manner
• Assist leveraging our Global operating framework based on CX first culture and product driven approach
• Collaborate with global counter party to ensure Japan IT strategy aligns with the Global strategy.
• Assist driving talent/people management, nurture and develop leaders with customer centric business culture.
• Prepare KPI based IT management report to our internal customer to ensure transparency of IT for getting consensus on IT activities.
• Assist facilitating IT Governance body, like IT Steering Committee.
• Support to implement COBIT based IT Governance/Management framework into Japan IT to ensure IT enables/deliver Business strategy. Also running a process after implementation.
• Being custodian of IT policy and process to ensure each IT department has proper process and control
• Assist IT PDCA cycle to keep maturity level increasing by own.
• Support internal control among IT
• Assist quality management on overall IT activity, not only limiting application services quality, but also overall IT deliverable, such as communication materials, project quality, reports and so on.
3+years experiences in a consulting company
5+years of project management experience on technology related projects and services
International experience within global organization
Consultation experience for global IT organization
Knowledge of PMP, COBIT and ITIL
Strong collaboration, negotiation, and influencing skills cross-functionally, cross country and region, and throughout multiple organization levels
Ability to multitask and manage high volumes of activity & demonstrate measurable results with flexibility
Project management skills with the ability to manage many projects simultaneously
Demonstrated aptitude towards high standards for quality and performance
Hands-on approach, focused on continuous and incremental improvement
Strong stakeholder management and communication management based on clear messaging and documentation skill by utilizing Microsoft power point