|勤務地||Japan - Kanagawa|
European provider of hearing aids and diagnostic audio instrumentation and software with operations in more than 80 countries.
Mainly responsible for the operation and maintenance of various systems, database, and tools used in-house, as well as generation of operation support tools, data extraction and management in response to requests from internal users. Also be responsible for the daily support of the ERP system, and it will be necessary to collaborate with internal departments and overseas support team.
At the same time, participate in new system implementation projects that are currently in progress and are planned for the future.
• Database operation, maintenance, and generation
• Management, generation, and modification of VBA and VB-based operation support tools.
• Configure, customize, and troubleshoot the core ERP system (Microsoft Dynamics NAV Classic)
• Escalation to overseas support as required
• Operation and maintenance of EDI application
• Support for other peripheral software and hardware
• Over 5 years of experience in the internal IT department
• Knowledge of MS Excel/Access VBA and VB script
• Data extraction and processing by using SQL command
• Knowledge of relational databases
• Self-starter with high motivation
• English communication skills for e-mail and conference calls
• University graduates and above
• Experience of implementation for new IT systems (ERP, EDI, E-commerce)
• Ability of problem solving
• Ability to communicate with relevant departments within the company and summarize issues
• Project management ability
• Team management skills
• Experience of working at manufacturing industry
• Willingness to gain new knowledge and experience
• Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and manage them