|職名||IT Deputy Director|
|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
Job Title: Deputy Director of Information Systems
The Deputy Director is responsible for overseeing all information systems belonging to group locations in the Tokyo Area. You will be responsible for procuring, installing, maintaining, repairing, administering and troubleshooting equipment and software necessary for the operation of all IT systems. you will lead the IT Service group and work with the IT team as an area IT director.
1. You will lead and manage the IT service group to answer the needs of group locations in Tokyo,
- Team management, training, coaching and mentoring.
- Perform annual appraisal for all group employees in the IT Service group.
- Develop and implement plans, procedures and documentation,
- manage vendors for hardware/software, service implementation and delivery.
- Prepare and implement the annual IT budget.
- provide technical assistance to internal and external IT Audit employees.
2. Hands on role in maintaining IT infrastructure.
- Wifi, Network, Servers, Interfaces and directories, ensure performance in IT systems.
- oversee compliance efforts related to PCI and do vulnerability assessment.
- Provide end user support for desktop and network related problems.
- set up software and hardware for staff.
- monitor server performance, disk space, error logs, backups and verify disaster recovery plan.
- ensure systems are available 24/7 to answer business needs, troubleshoot as needed and improve performance.
3. Long term implementation, compliance, project management.
- evaluate needs and technologies that can provide solutions,
- provide leadership in setting technical vision for the group
- work with department heads and managers to ensure smooth operation of IT Systems
- ensure that properties are compliant with all applicable laws, statues and requirements related to systems, software, hardware and safety,
- University Degree, Preferably in IT or related field.
- 3+ years experience in IT Management ideally in large network environment
- Experience with Active Directory, Hyper-V/VMware, WAN/LAN troubleshooting and administration
- High Communication Skills English and Japanese
- Organizational and time management
- can handle stressful situations
- Positive team player
- Hotel/hospitality technology experience
- PMS and POS system support experience
- IT Certifications like MCSE and CISSP