Company OverviewGlobal Entertainment Company with a very strong IT presence in Infrastructure, Application, Service Delivery and Support.
Job DescriptionAs an IT End User Support Manager you will report directly into the Director of Engineering & Operations in Japan. You will manage a large team of almost 10 engineers in Japan and China. You will be responsible for team development & resource coordination.
- You ensure an outstanding level of customer service by providing direct Information Technology (IT) support & you will also supervise, mentor, and train employees reporting to you.
- Typically manages a single team of technical contributors providing maintenance and operational support.
- Provides the technical oversight and leadership necessary to accomplish work.
- Provides input to financial and people resource plans for the area. Ensures resources are in place and operating effectively within the technical discipline.
- Develops work plan and priorities for their area, based on objectives received.
- Makes hiring recommendations.
- Develops portfolio roadmaps to convey the current and future state vision and status of their portfolios.
- Resolves technical and business issues escalated from their team successfully. Appropriately escalates to their manager only issues of significant risk, sensitivity and impact on the business.
- Successfully addresses people management issues on the team.
- Ensures root cause analysis is completed and learnings are integrated into new or revised SOPs.
- Is accountable for achieving budget objectives for team.
- Possesses strong technical knowledge & hands on experience as End User Support .
- Fluency in EN & JP is must
- Experience of managing a team directly.
- Delegates technical decision making to appropriate levels in the organization while continuing to provide oversight and guidance.
- Possesses an understanding of the client areas supported including their functional processes, business objectives and organizational dynamics.
- Understands business and how the work within their team impacts and supports the business.
Additional Job InformationWorking Hours: 9:00-18:00
Travel Opportunities abroad