Job DescriptionIn this role, Device Administrators will work in a dynamic environment to support Mac OS X, Windows, and Mobile Operating Systems like Android and iOS.
The role requires demonstrated expertise in desktop computer installation, basic computer networking skills, Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office applications, Mac OS X knowledge and basic Mobile Operating System knowledge. Device Administrators also provide technical support on end user device hardware, and installs, configures and troubleshoots end user devices including desktops, laptops and tablets. In addition, the incumbent will be required to administer tools such as anti-virus, End-point detection response, Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager, Apple product management tool and more.
At least, you are required any of high level expertise for Windows, Mac or Android.
• Provides technical services by identifying, prioritizing, solving, and confirming resolution of reported problems with desktop, laptop, tablet and network systems.
• Ensures that all phases of desktop support (including OS installation, upgrades, software installation, hardware, and other configuration issues) are properly coordinated, monitored, tracked, and resolved.
• Supports a broad range of devices including: monitors, PCs (Mac and Windows), mobile devices, and tablets.
• Delivers customer satisfaction through high levels of support and issue resolution.
• Leverages internal and external resources to deliver problem identification and resolution.
• Ability to prioritize and manage work queue.
• Accountable for communicating and working with the customer to resolve key issues.
• Works in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures.
• Understands his or her own personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets. Takes appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security.
• Follows Company policies, upholds professional standards, and performs all work in a manner respectful of others.
• Be mindful of internal process to identify not only external issues but places where team improvements can be made.
• Drive issues to resolution even when resources outside of the team are required. This includes (on occasion) aggressively pursuing a resolution vigorously to get things done. The goal should be to solve the issue’s root cause with more than just a Band-Aid but in a correct manner.
• Always be aware of cost and ROI (Return of investment), user satisfaction, and how to empower internal employees as customers.
• Desktop computer installation and repair, basic computer networking skills, experience with Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office applications.
• Associate’s Degree or above required or equivalent experience
• Ability to work on a flexible schedule and overtime and/or irregular hours when needed
• Basic knowledge of Windows, Mac OS X, Android, and iOS.
•Japanese is business level
• Interpersonal and customer-service skills necessary to effectively interact with internal and external customers.
• Ability to learn and apply new skills and concepts quickly
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
• Analytical skills necessary to understand IT terminology and concepts; well-versed in at least one area of technology and working to gain knowledge in another.
• Problem solving and project management skills used to handle issues independently to provide contacts with appropriate service.
• Working knowledge of desktop operating systems and office automation applications.
• Ability to pay close attention to detail.
• Experience with Windows Administration in an Active Directory Environment.
• Experience with OS deployment using Microsoft Deployment Toolkit or SCCM with Windows ADK.
• Experience with desktop administration, such as OS patching and software upgrades.
• Experience with Mac OS X administration.
• Experience with Linux client administration (Debian, Ubuntu, CentOS, etc.).