|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
Global Renewable ＆ Environment Company heavily expanding in both Japan and Asia.
They are looking for someone with Fluent level Japanese and Business level English.
• Work closely with business users/stakeholders and overseas IT team to provide IT support.
• Receive, review, triage, and assign all support tickets from our employees.
• Act as a single point of contact between the users and infrastructure/application team.
• In charge of installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, and scanners and help train employees on its use.
• Manage full cycle of end user account management including creation, administration, deletion and periodic review
User Engagement ＆ Continuous improvement
• Always look out for ways IT can improve how the business/organization functions.
• Keep employees informed of their inquiry, ensuring they are kept in the loop of status
• Coordinate change management process and meet services desk SLA's for end－user support'
• Coordinate with other regional colleagues to bring new ideas/improvements in efficiency and find ways to standardize services and provide better user experience.
• Act as technology evangelist and ensure the user adoption of new ＆ modern technologies/Initiatives.
• Handle new laptop deployments, refresh existing devices
• Setup of new and existing desks; including hardware and wiring installation
• Assist with all company AV preparation and presentations for meetings and events
• Provide basic administration for Azure, Office 365, Windows Server operating systems roles/features including, but not limited to Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, DHCP etc
• Manage fault rectification process, and troubleshoot hardware and software technical problems using a range of diagnostic utility tools
• Work closely with product vendor to ensure customer infrastructure is in good condition Network
• Perform basic Network management tasks such as creating firewall rules, extracting network related logs etc.
• To ensure that IT security best practices are followed on end user devices. E.g.: patching, access control, virus scanning, encryption etc.
• Conduct security checks/reviews as required by management.
• Keep security as
Documentation ＆ SOP
• Document all IT helpdesk processes and procedures.
Inventory ＆ License Management
• Maintain good record of Licenses, IT assets and IT peripherals
• Handle procurement of End user equipment ＆ licenses.
• Attend periodic global IT meeting ＆ update the management on ongoing activities.
• Generate periodic license utilization reports.
• Conduct periodic access control reviews.
• Perform other duties as assigned by management.
• Develop junior staff members by providing training and hands on workshops.
Work closely with business stake holders and oversea IT team to provide IT services
Lead Japan IT Helpdesk team
Work closely as a member of global IT team to provide user support as well as drive projects
Provide assistance to IT Infrastructure team to design, deploy, monitor, troubleshoot and improve IT Infrastructure （PC,
Server, Network, Voice and Video Communication）
IT asset management procurement
Maintain Technical Documentation and Standard Operation Procedure
At least 5 years of hands on IT Support experience
End User Computing
o Windows 10
o Office Applications
o SharePoint Online
o Collaboration Tools such as Skype for Business and teams
o Endpoint security
o Windows Server 2012, 2016
o Active Directory and Group Policy
o File Server
o SQL Server
Office LAN, WIFI, VPN
o Must be able to perform basic troubleshooting
o PC to LAN and Wireless network
o VPN （Site－to－Site, client access）
Voice and Video Communication
o Skype for Business, Teams
o Video Conference （Polycom）
Configuration and Troubleshooting of various network services
ITIL fundamental knowledge
Strong analytical troubleshooting skill
Desirable Technical Skills
o Network Border Security
o Vulnerability Assessment
o Penetration Test
Infrastructure availability and resources
Application response time
Virtualization and Cloud Computing
o Virtualization technologies such as
o Cloud Services such as
Amazon Web Service
o Load Balancing
o Internet Domain, DNS, SSL Certificate Management
Additional Job Information
Working hours 9:00-18:00