Company OverviewA US based real estate services/service office company. They currently serve 2,000+ startups, growth companies and branches of larger organizations.
They have 5 global city locations worldwide and plan to grow to 50 cities in the next 10 year.
Job DescriptionThe Helpdesk team provides support for company sites by helping open new sites, training local staff, and providing client support for IT services. They are looking for an early-career Helpdesk Associate to provide face-to-face service as well as remote support. Communication skills over phone, video chat, and email are important. If you enjoy problem solving and building relationships with your colleagues by helping them with their technology questions, this company could be a good fit for you!
YOUR DAY-TO-DAY WORK:
• Providing 1st line support for IP networks, WiFi, WAN, LAN, video surveillance and access control systems, and escalating non-routine issues to the next level of support.
• Developing and implementing processes that allow the identification of problems early, which can then be solved in a prompt and efficient manner.
• Responding to support tickets, phone calls, and in-person requests.
• Deploying hardware and software to new staff members.
• Training staff on security policies, as well as on the use of hardware and software.
• Troubleshooting Mac & Windows computers and mobile devices.
• Troubleshooting systems such as enterprise WiFi, networks, security, and video surveillance systems (training will be provided).
• Fluent in Japanese and English.
• Has a solid knowledge of computer operations.
• Employs excellent customer service skills.
• Has experience with both PC and Mac computers.
• Has basic network setup skills (preferred but not required).
• Enjoys the challenge of technical concepts and be able to communicate those concepts at varying levels.
• Is a team player and naturally enjoys helping others, fostering positive working relationships with clients, colleagues, building management, and vendors.
• Is detail-oriented and organized, with solid time management skills and the ability to take ownership of tasks and follow them through to completion.
• Brings a fresh perspective and new ideas.
• Is able to communicate professionally, both verbally and in writing.
• Appreciates what they do not know and knows when it’s necessary to ask more experienced colleagues for help.
• Hours: The hours for this job are typically 9-5, however some off-hours and weekend work may be required. Clients expect the best, and sometimes that means responding to urgent requests during non-business hours.
• Training: The new hire will be expected to participate in a 2-3 week training in the US.
• Communication: This role will be collaborating with colleagues in the US and Europe and must be able to speak and write fluently in English.
Additional Job InformationWHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
• Ability to work in a world-class, interdisciplinary innovation ecosystem and international community of exceptional entrepreneurs.
• Contributing to the success of a new site in a new city, a new country, a new continent
• Stylishly-designed and sophisticated office space in the center of Tokyo.
• Fully equipped kitchen with fresh fruits, snacks, cold drinks and ice-cream in the office.
• Access to amenities like a nap room, game room, and more.
• This is a great opportunity to learn and develop skills within the innovation community at a growing company while contributing to a new site by helping to hone existing practices and processes and creating new ones.
• Access to Venture Cafe, the largest networking event in the entrepreneurial community.
• Personal growth. This is a great opportunity to learn and develop skills within the epicenter of the innovation community.