Company OverviewWorldwide famous luxury fashion brand
Job DescriptionThe IT Manager will be responsible for the ICT operations for Japan and oversea brach activities, with a strong focus on the Retail market.
The person will directly report to the GM and to the IT HQ which located in Europe, following the guidelines, policies and practices.
As IT Manager, he/she will have a dedicated budget to assure the agreed service level and to develop the local IT projects.
1. Coordination of internal resources (Overseas IT Administrator)
2. Coordination of internal resources (local consultants)
3. Responsible for the relationship with the local IT suppliers and outsourcers, to improve the services provided by them.
4. Responsible for the local Help Desk and user support, with the particular focus on the retail chain (stores)
5. IT infrastructure design, maintenance and enhancement in terms of networking, security, server and clients.
6. Responsible for the local development of WW IT project.
7. Budget control and supervisory. The annual IT budget in terms of opex and capex will be discussed and approved by the HQ.
Good IT knowledge in terms of architectures; systems and network knowledge (security, compliance etc).
No particular programming language is required.
Retail expertise and knowledge are desirable.
+Fluent both in English and Japanese
Additional Job InformationInterview process:
1st HR Director
2nd MD of Japanese office
3rd IT head