Company OverviewDistribution and Lifestyle company.
IT staff including vendors: 15-20
• The IT infrastructure manager is responsible for providing the strategic direction for the infrastructure function of the organization.
• You will lead the development of infrastructure strategy and architecture standards and procedures for the organization.
• Together with in-house infrastructure staff, and third-party service providers you will provide a reliable, a highly available server and network infrastructure service to users.
• Responsible for managing overall IT infrastructure day to day operations to improve infrastructure costs, performance, and end user satisfaction
• Has the ability to switch between the role of Manager and the role of Engineer.
• Manage strategic relationships with key IT product and service providers
• Assess the relative impact of IT industry trends to current and future enterprise infrastructure needs and projects
• Interface with business unit managers to define infrastructure support initiatives and solutions for improving service efficiency and effectiveness
• Analyze and develop plans designed to maintain cost effectiveness
• Coordinate and oversee IT infrastructure of subsidiary companies in Asia Pacific region.
• Develop the reporting for vendor performance in areas that include quality, capacity, systems, and responsiveness
• Ensure the infrastructure team is mitigating, monitoring, and managing infrastructure related risks
• Work closely with application project managers, business analysts, developers to plan & facilitate infrastructure requirements for projects.
• Participate in the budget process
RequirementsRequired Skills / Technologies
• At least 5 years of IT experience including managing teams responsible for infrastructure support, design and deployment, and infrastructure planning and operations.
• Microsoft O365 Administration.
• IT infrastructure management such as vendor management, procurement, and cost control.
• Administration experience of AWS, Google cloud, Azure or other major cloud services providers.
• Cloud cost optimization experience.
• Experience in areas such as network design and administration, data center operations, database administration, and systems programming and administration
• Ability to think logically and demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to manage internal and external projects to completion
• Ability to develop and deliver projects using leading technologies
• Experience implementing packages and working with vendors