|職名||IT Manager Hotel|
|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
World known Hotel Chain.
You will be responsible as IT Manager to efficiently run the IT department of a luxury hotel located near Toranomon Hills in central Tokyo.
You are expected to ensure that all computer systems and networks within the hotel provide as possible uninterrupted service to the hotel operations.
- Assist with the development and maintenance of a detailed operations manual.
- Assist Deputy IT Director with new projects
- prepare IT budget and implement it.
- Ensure that licenses are complete and up-to-date
- Keep software up to the current release version as instructed by area IT director
- provide appropriate level of professional and caring service to employees and visitors.
- ensure that team members provide a courteous and professional service at all times.
- handle inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner and report complaints and problems if no quick solution can be found and follow up
- Maintain good, positive attitude to guests and working relationships
- maximize productivity through multi-tasking and flexible scheduling to meet financial goals as well as expectations of guests.
- ensure team members meet company productivity standards
- assist with the preparation and update of the budget together with director of finance
- ensure new tech and equipment are embraced to improve productivity and lowering workloads.
- Assist users in operation of the hotel's IS hardware
- Coordinate repair of faulty equipment
- Establish procedures to ensure backup of data in any IS system.
- Handle Disaster Recovery
- Establish security routines to prevent unauthorized access to Hotel IT systems
- Provide Technical assistance to internal and external Audit employees.
- Oversee recruitment of team members and ensuring that guidelines are adhered when recruiting and hire based on competency,
- Oversee punctuality of team members and making sure they follow uniform routine, appearance and hygiene.
- Develop the skills of employees to improve productivity
- Hold annual performance development discussions with employees and support them in their development goals.
- Encourage creativity and innovative spirit and recognize employee contributions.
- Ensure high standard of personal grooming.
- Read the employee handbook and adhere to regulations and policies related to fire, hygiene, health and safety
- Attend training and meetings as required
- carry out reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- University degree or diploma in IT is preferred.
- Networking experience is advantageous
- 2+ years experience as IT Manager or Assistant IT Manager in preferable a large operation.
- Good problem solving, interpersonal and administrative skills are a must!