|職名||IT Manager for Retail|
|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
Global Luxury Fashion Brand
Position: IT Manager (Infrastructure/Retail)
• - Maintain office and store Infra structure (Windows Server, VM ware and Network)
• -Maintain POS application corroborating with local tier 1 support center and global team.
• -Maintain corporate applications (Office 365 and share point site)
• - 5+ years' experience as an IT infrastructure area
• - Hands-on applications and/or infrastructure technical skills
Including following area:
-AD user management.
-Experience of building a Windows server (Installing a Windows Server and VMware)
-Experience of managing networks and security.
-Understand TCP/IP level in layer 3 and 4.
-Experience of supporting global POS applications.
• - Fluent Japanese and Business-level English skills (Aural and written)
• -High communication skills in Japanese with business stakeholders.
• -Experience with global IT team.
Preferred Experience and Skills
• - Retail company experience.
• -Experience of maintaining POS application in retail industry.
• -Experience of building VM ware environment.
This is permanent staff position (not haken position).
Team member is total 4 people. ( This position report to IT director.)
hands-on type experience is preferred.
Retail industry experience is not must, but preferred.
Business English & Japanese skill is must (writing & Speaking).