|職名||IT Operation Coordinator - Osaka|
|勤務地||Japan - Osaka|
Advanced Image Recognition Hardware
The team at this client is growing and it's an exciting time to join them! This client is leading the charge in automated retail technology with an end-to-end, AI powered checkout solution. The goal is to revolutionize modern retail and make life easier for everyday people - with no checkouts and no queues.
How does this role fit in?
Your role is to support the launch process with retailers in Japan and be an active member of the Launch Team to connect stakeholders both internally and externally (including HQ in New Zealand). You’ll be hitting the ground running in a customer facing and in-store capacity, leading a team of contractors onsite and ensuring smooth and seamless operations of live shopping sessions with, with the potential to launch other retailers in the future.
In this role, your day and responsibilities may look like any of the following:
• Be a specialist focused on supporting the launch of the product system in the store and the shopping experience for the end-users. You'll understand the solution inside and out, to ensure a seamless launch and customer experience for the end-users
• You'll be on the ground, setting up the solution, running demonstrations and guiding the customers through the product experience.
• You'll work closely with both the Japan and New Zealand based teams to relay feedback, new ideas and system issues (if any) to enable better shopping experience.
• Lead and manage a team of contractors in store to operationalize the system
• You'll have an eye for continuous improvement by devising ways to optimize the launch process and improve operational efficiency and quality
• Assist in the creation of supporting documentation and materials if required
• Manage equipment and devices as a prerequisite for the product solution
Plus stepping outside of your role when needed and contributing as part of the wider team to achieve organizational objectives.
The skills they're looking for:
• Written and verbal fluency in both Japanese and English
• Relevant education or degree and work experience in a front line, customer facing role in a fast-paced, bilingual environment (e.g. experience in an early-stage start-up company environment)
• Strong sense of ownership and accountability - you're willing to roll up your sleeves and make things happen!
• Understanding of retail environments and/or retail experience would be highly desirable
• A strong and effective communicator who is able to engage, excite, influence and negotiate with internal as well as external teams and stakeholders.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment while ensuring high-quality execution.
• You're someone that is naturally passionate, collaborative and willing to learn
This client faces a diverse range of problems, and they need a diverse team to solve them, so put forward your unique perspective!.
What can you expect from this employer?
Not only do you get to work with a talented and passionate team on a groundbreaking product, but this client will also look after you as an employee. They can offer you a competitive salary, a comprehensive wellbeing program that looks after your mental and physical health, an employee options scheme, shared lunch with the team on every Friday, and the opportunity to grow your career in a venture-backed tech company growing on an international scale.