Company OverviewGlobal game development company.
Job Description Manage the network for security and infra purposes which will be provided from a third party company.
Consult with foreign offices about needs and options for the Japan office. Search and choose the best fitted security system.
Oversee implementation and manage the network.
Solving network problems if they arise
Communicating with third party company (deal with the results of their security monitoring)
Help co-workers by sharing your experience and knowledge
Interest in blockchain
- Monitoring security access
- Conducting security assessments through vulnerability testing and risk analysis
- Analyzing security breaches to identify the root cause
- Continuously updating the company’s incident response and disaster recovery plans
- Verifying the security of third-party vendors and collaborating with them to meet security requirements
Requirements Fluent level or better English
Conversational level or better Japanese
Experience with the design and setup of networks
3 years or more working experience
Additional Job InformationRequirements:
- Expertise in cyber security, firewalls, network security, information assurance, Linux, UNIX, security information and event management (SIEM), application security, security engineering, and security architecture
- Knowledge of security standards such as NIST< ISO27001, PCIDSS
- Ability to test networks, computers, web-based applications, and other systems to detect exploitable vulnerabilities
- Ability to configure tools and systems for monitoring network traffic to detect potential threats and then responding to these threats promptly
【What we are looking for in an applicant】
The ability to smoothly communication with people inside and outside the company
Strong team players
Resilience and assertiveness
Initiative and the ability to share information and progress on a project
People who embrace the spirit of a startup company and who want to contribute to the
change and growth of the company
High flexibility, since we have offices all around the world
Eligibility for various forms of social insurance, transport expenses (subject to company rules),
annual paid leave, business travel allowance, Employee stock option、’Employee of the month’
program, salary reviews twice a year, casual dress-code, company dinner every 3 months