Company OverviewCompany is an international organisation for cultural and educational learning. Working in over 110 countries in the fields of Arts and English language education. The organization annually supports 20 million customers face-to-face and more than 500 million online, via broadcasts and publications, and online services.
Job Description• Technical Support of computer-based tests, exams systems, digital services delivery in Japan to ensure service delivery runs smoothly, troubleshooting of devices used in Exams
• Support, train and monitor IT Service vendors across in Japan, and work with technicians directly or through the IT Service vendors.
• Support operation teams to ensure systems / devices are updated, and working optimally
• Provide feedback to Regional IT Service Delivery colleagues outside Japan suggesting improvements to delivery processes and training materials
• Liaise with software / application suppliers to submit technical issues and advise solutions to operation teams
• Lifecycle management of devices used in Exams delivery (PC’s tablets, etc), ensure technical equipment works properly
• Occasional travel according to business needs for Vendor Support and Monitoring
• Provide CBT technical training and CBT products updates to local IT service vendors
• Closely monitor performance of IT Service Vendors, providing feedback on their performance
• Manage escalated issues in country from Venue Supervisors, working with Operations Manager / Cluster team / Regional team
• Work with Global and local IT colleagues to implement systems changes and keep incident log up to date on Microsoft Teams
Requirements• High Business Japanese and high conversational English level
• Experience in B2B / B2C customer service environment
• Ability to deliver excellent customer service
• Computer skills, solid knowledge of hardware, software.
• Experience supporting computer based applications
• Troubleshooting in hardware and software in network, computer, operating systems