Company OverviewOur client is a start up company that provides of ERP business software, consultancy and support for strategic finance and operations solutions. They are a growing presence within Asia and are looking to expand their business in Japan. This will be a great time to join the business as it is in the beginning stages of growth.
Our client welcomes candidates who are fresh out of college with an IT engineering degree or helpdesk candidates with very little experience.
Job Description- Total infrastructure set up and support: servers, network, desktops, office equipment etc
- Website bilingual content and marketing management
- Cloud Infrastructure implementation and management
- IT related Project Management
- Security Set up and Disaster Recovery
- Office IT moves
- Vendor management, IT purchases and RFPs
- Scheduled onsite visits
- On demand Remote access support (teamviewer, webex, skype etc)
- Helpdesk via telephone, email and chat
- Onsite IT staff
* verbal and written Japanese and English, bilingual
* essential enterprise networking concepts (e.g.
DNS, TCP, proxies, VPN), routers, switches
* Windows and Active Directory system administration.
* Server and PC set-up. Windows O/S, Windows client, Office suite
* Strong analytical, problem-solving, and very strong communication skills.
* Very detail oriented
*A social person and knows how to talk to many people
* Experience with managing virtualized computing environment
* Programming skills
Additional Job Information- Paid education cost for developing IT skills and language learning
- 12 days paid leave