|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
Market Leading A.I. and Machine Vision Manufacturing
High efficiency IT support for our employee.
Based in our Tokyo office and reporting to the Asia IT manager (Korea), you will be responsible for:
• Providing first level IT support to our employees in ASIA (on-site and remote)
• Responsible for user request from phone call, email and helpdesk ticket system
• Configuring and troubleshooting computers and laptops
• Train users in the proper use of hardware and software; create/maintain documentation; Identifies
specific training resources to improve customer usage of technology tools.
• Work with manager to enforce corporate security requirements and with global IT team to
implement corporate standards
• Monitor the IT infrastructure in order to maintain high service levels for all users
• Willingness to work outside of normal business hours and at weekends if required to provide
support for important IT changes and projects
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Service and management experience on OA facilities (eg. printer, FAX, copy machine, projector,
Conference Phone, Video Conference)
Service experience on windows 10 and office 365 platform
Extensive technical and working knowledge experience related Help Desk ticket system Support.
Familiar with ‘Zendesk’ helpdesk ticket system is preferred.
Project management experience on coordinate and deliver IT infrastructure
Good communication skill
Team-player, can do attitude.
Customer-focused, willing to serve, willing to improve, move fast.
Remote support experience is preferred
Fluent English in both oral and written is preferred
Minimum education and work experience required:
Bachelor's degree or above in a computer or electrical engineering-related major
2 to 3 years’ experience in supporting PC hardware and software in a multi-operating system
environment is required.
Solid operating systems understanding of Windows and O365 platform
A strong candidate will also have networking experience with TCP/IP and VPN’s, CCNA/CCNP is
Good communication skill both verbal and written.
English communication is required.