|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
Company is a European global market and technology leader offering innovative high-tech solutions for professional kitchens all over the world. The group currently employs roughly 2.000 people in 30 offices worldwide.
• The position reports to the Finance and Administration Director Japan and in a functional reporting to the Global IT Vice President IT Infrastructure.
• Responsible for managing company assets, electronic systems and local IT-projects for the APAC region.
• Cooperate with the global IT-department in Europe to follow standards for all local IT-related issues.
• Manage all aspects of technology, including laptops, desktops, tablets, servers, supported software, telephone system, cellular phones and data plans, copiers and printers.
• Provide support to staff on all company-supported applications, troubleshoots computer problems, determines source and advises on appropriate action.
• Coordinate basic user technical training and remediation activities, as well as activities in support of user training and assistance requests for all programs.
• Handle IT Service Desk tasks and critical issues through tickets, phone calls, chats, desk visits, and walk-ups
• Follow up on pending IT requests and ensure timely resolution
• Create accounts and configure hardware as part of the onboarding process
• Support telephony, audio and video conferencing equipment
• Manage and monitor internal assets to ensure accurate inventory records
• Other duties may be added and/or assigned as needed
• Responsible for planning and purchasing the IT-Client- and Network-Equipment in reconciliation with the HQ and the worldwide IT-Standards
• Ability to actively approach, support, and find problems, root causes and drive projects to fix them
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience supporting Windows 10
• Experience with Microsoft Office and Office 365
• Advanced experience with Windows Server, Active Directory and monitoring system
• Advanced troubleshooting skills for LAN, Wi-Fi, Printer and Internet Access
• Familiarity with IP, DHCP and other networking concepts
• Experience with a software distribution and OS installation solution like DSM
• Familiarity with audio/visual setup for meetings and conference rooms
• Ability to communicate technical information, both verbal and written, to a wide range of end-users and global IT members
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Japanese and English
• Ability to work independently and as part of the global IT- team
• Excellent customer service skills and approach
• Willingness for travel to support subsidiaries in other countries