|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
World leading European fashion company and retailer with more than 170,000 employees, having over 4,500 stores across more than 66 countries worldwide, as well as expansive online presence for customers to easily access their extensive products digitally.
The IT Specialist is a skilled technician working IT Support Officer for offices and branches in Tokyo as 2nd line support retail operations in Japan.
• Primary responsibility is to answer support needs via telephone and mail, registering calls and give initial support to users regarding the IT services for Japan.
• Participate in store opening projects
• Provide local IT support to Japan Retail office, Warehouse and Stores
• Run global/local IT projects
• Provide quality customer service to all of our customers through all our channels (On-site, Phone, Mail)
• Provide local IT support to office users in Japan.
• Provide quality customer service.
• Able to travel occasionally (domestic and international)
• Perform support according to defined processes and methods
• Liaise with vendors for the maintenance of workstations, mobile or other device for users.
• More than 3 - 5 years of relevant technical support working experience
• Have excellent communication skills & social skills
• Able to speak and write in English & Japanese
• Experience of User Client Hardware (PC/Laptop/Phone/Mobile device)
• Windows operating systems
• Microsoft Office
• Active Directory
• Printer/multifunction copier set-up & trouble-shooting
• Basic Networking knowledge
• A person who takes own initiatives
• Willing and capable to learn new things, i.e. Technology
• Able to work in a fast pace environment and aims for constant improvements
Preferred Experience - extra plus for candidates
• Experiences working in multi-national and multi-cultural environments
• ITIL knowledge
• Experience of using ticketing system (Service Manager, Remedy etc.).
• Citrix environment support