|職名||IT dept. Marketing Sales & Service Specialist|
|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
My client is a listed European Biotechnology company with a market cap of around 200 billion USD and are globally recognised as a true leader in their field (Diagnostic). They have a well-established and successful business in Japan, and are investing heavily in IT / IA / Machine learning technologies. For this reason, they are now looking for a Marketing Sales & Service Specialist with a strong IT acumen.
Marketing Sales & Service Specialist
Resolve commercial related issues centering on IT utilization and continuously contribute to maximizing business value
- Manage IT solutions and services in charge
- Work with stakeholders on the business side and related parties in the IT department to understand needs, summarize projects, and promote projects
- Collaboration with business department, global, version, vendor in the above, collaboration
Role in the organization:
- In charge of improvement and operation lead of the project calculation system (company specific)
- Hope to have the potential to become a leader or manager within two or three years
Expectations for the Position:
- Understand the global standard for the relevant IT solution (global project calculation system), and serve as the contact point for the Japanese branch.
- Promotion of business process leather centered on commercial IT solutions
- Share Japan's requirements and usage status with the APAC version, global, and contribute to innovation promotion throughout the Group.
- 3+ years of business analyst consulting experience
- 3 years or more experience in IT system introduction project
- Over 3 years of project experience in a global environment
Skills and knowledge:
- The ability to translate IT business by translating the business term and IT term in particular
- Leadership skills in matrix organization
- Business analyst skills
- English ability (TOEIC 800 points or more).
- Finenas basic knowledge
- Consulting industry experience
- Medical industry knowledge
- PMP acquisition person
- Working abroad: working experience at a global company