Company OverviewInternational Financial Services Firm
Job DescriptionAre you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At this client you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Their talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
You will be joining a highly motivated and driven team of people who work in the eCommerce Payment Gateway sector. Their aim is to ‘WOW’ their customers by providing dedicated Implementation support. To achieve this requires agility and creativity in an ever evolving and diverse payments landscape.
What you will be doing
The role is a technical expert that delivers payment solutions to customers end to end.
• Possess expert level of knowledge on all relevant products and services.
• This is a customer-facing role, you’ll be responsible for supporting their customers in integrating with a suite of payment services.
• As a go-to expert, you’ll work directly with the customer and Account Management team to fully understand the business and deliver the solutions that are fit for purpose.
• Support the customer and their relevant technical team to integrate to their suite of products, designing and setting up their accounts, providing technical guidance, as well as assistance in troubleshooting and resolving incidents.
• You will be responsible for defining the finalized scope and manage the project right though completion and post live monitoring, following clear and well-maintained project plans. You will keep all relevant stakeholders updated with regular scheduled meetings to identity any risk early and ensure that the project is going to plan.
• You’ll use your exceptional project management skills and experience to work on up to 15 projects at any one time.
• You’ll also plan and deliver customer demos and training on product functionality, to help maximize the value add to their businesses.
• Build awareness of changing technical trends within the payment processing industry as well as wider technical trends such as security, web/browser technologies, mobile technologies etc.
What you bring
• Proven background in managing projects and delivering customer technical integrations.
• Proficiency in at least one of the following programming languages: PHP / .NET / JAVA / C/ C++.
• Experience in multiple operating systems: Windows, OSX, Linux, iOS, Android is a plus.
• Knowledge of Database technologies: Oracle / SQL.
• Confidence and experience in managing relationships between internal and external stakeholders. Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills. Speak up in meetings and contribute positively.
• Creative and forward thinking with a good aptitude for problem solving.
• Be curious, ability to capture customer requirements and familiar with funneling techniques.
• Ability to perform server log checks with SPLUNK analysis tool.
• Someone who can work independently as well as is a team player.
• Travel is required
What we offer you
• A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities.
• A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect.
• A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities – This client is your final career step!
• A competitive salary and benefit
This client is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to their clients.
Recruitment at this client works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of their hiring is through recruitment agencies. This client does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, their employees, or any other part of their company