Job Description• Re-establishing all the procurement activities in those portfolio where procurement activities are currently shared by multiple functions.
• Develop, implement and drive procurement strategies for appointed projects.
• Engage with global buyer for the contract and PO placement to global suppliers.
• Implementation of Tactical and Strategic sourcing agreements for Logistics, Capex/MRO and Repack spending in Japan.
• Support Procurement Managers by providing timely and accurately assistance on relevant topics and initiatives as required for appointed projects.
• Implement e-sourcing strategy in Japan.
• Support Contract Negotiations
• Resolve operating issues related to suppliers
• Spend analysis.
• Business recommendations and System compliance.
• Monitor and track the KPIs set for key suppliers e.g. on-time delivery leading to best value to business and customer’s needs
Order placement and execution
• Ensure Tendering Process and Documents Flow Process are being executed according to the purchasing policy
Vendor performance tracking/monitoring
• Constantly maintains detailed supplier database
• Supplier performance tracking (KPIs)
• Coordinate teamwork
• To develop Strategic working relationship network with internal stake-holders.
• Prepare reports for Manager.
• Arrange and plan supplier liaison meetings and audit visits according to the supply procedures.
RequirementsA skilled experienced Leader with honest and kind personality to gain trust very good relationship with all stakeholders/suppliers/users.
*Sufficient research/analysis/communication/negotiation skills to deliver value for each projects for oneself
*High learning capacity and problem solving skills to quickly cope with various industry/supplier/topics without any past experience
*Resilience to cope with high work volume and manage many users/functions/global teams.
*Indirect Procurement experience
*Proactive thinking & self starter mindset to aggressively seek improve opportunites
*Process re-engineering experience