Company OverviewOne of the world’s leading automotive suppliers.
Job DescriptionSegment Management:
- Deploys the segment(s) strategy in all sites of the region in close collaboration with GSL(Group Segment Leader) and local segment leader.
- Contribute to annual purchasing budget process for the segment(s) in the region.
- Collaborates with Group and Regional segment(s) teams to maximize value to the business and deploy best Practices.
- Builds and maintains relationships with suppliers assigned by Group Indirect Purchasing Segment.
- Directors (global suppliers) and by Region Indirect Purchasing Manager (region suppliers) in order to achieve QCD.
- Stakeholder Management : Builds/maintains/enhances relationships with stakeholders to ensure their buy-in of the segment(s) strategy.
Sourcing Process Management:
- Manages the sourcing process such as supplier panel,RFI,RFP, Pre-So Co (Sourcing Committee) ,So Co and;
- Auction to ensure compliance to the policies, right selection of a supplier, supply, quality, service and cost
Proactive Cost Management:
- Achieves cost control and cost reduction targets, and adds value to area of expenditure through strong total cost management in line with business goals and segment(s) strategy.
Contract Negotiation and Management:
- Negotiates at tactical and strategic levels to develop local, regional, global contracts.
Market Knowledge and Insights:
- Uses thorough market knowledge and data analysis to gain critical insights that drive the segment(s) strategies and continuous improvement activities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in Japanese and English are required.
- A highly self-motivated individual and is able to contribute as a team member to achieving segment goals and KPIs.
- Ability to deal with cultural differences and be successful in large, matrixes organizations is required.
-Respectful and adaptable, yet with a strong point of view.
- Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point skills are required.
- Conceptual understanding SAP is preferred.
Additional Job InformationIf interested, please contact RGF Hr Consultant Jenny Zhong at:
D: +81-3-4400-2607 | M: +81-(0)80-8109-7988