|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
American Industrial Cooling Manufacturer
Installation of industrial size cooling units for world's largest company.
Hiring method is on a long-term contract basis.
We are seeking an experienced Project Manager that will work directly with one of our biggest high profile clients in Tokyo to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget. For this specific position the right candidate should be able to oversee the logistical and structural phases of the installation of large cooling units inside of the client’s new Tokyo based data center.
• Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
• Assist in the definition of and manage changes to the project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
• Ensure resource availability and allocation
• Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
• Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
• Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
• Meet budgetary objectives and adjust project constraints based on financial analysis
• Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
• Ability to speak and write in English and Japanese at a high-business level
• 4-6 years of experience in project management
• Structural engineering background preferred
• Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Gantt Chart development (not a must)
• Familiarity with Helix, Microsoft Project, and CxAlloy (not a must)
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
Additional Job Information
Bilingual Japanese and English skill is a must.