|職名||Information Security Manager|
|勤務地||Japan - Tokyo|
World’s leading mobile transportation platform. They offer a full range of app-based transportation options for 550 million users. Committed to solving the world’s transportation, environmental and employment challenges with smart transportation innovations. They have growing alliances of car industry players to build a next-generation auto-solutions and operations platform.
Information security business planning, management and operation of internal office work environment (especially IT platform)
- Planning, management of information system policy of internal information system, hardware, software management, security management, incident response
- Account / authority management
- Inventory of information assets
- Security education
- Responsible for account and authority management, security visualization and management, as well as general information security of the company including incident response.
- Responsible for operation and maintenance (O & M) of company developed cyber security framework .
- Work with internal International Information Security team to analyze and prevent cyber threats, identify relevant security issues and resolve issues of security and compliance.
- Establish operational procedures and workflows for security event monitoring, vulnerability analysis, and attack detection and inspection.
- In charge of planning and managing IT hardware, software, and systems within Japan territory.
- Over 5 years of experience and expertise in information security planning and operation
- Security log-Experience in event analysis
- Ability to identify security anomalies through log analysis
- General strategy, methodology, tactics / tactics of cyber attacks
- Analyze procedures (TTP), and web application security, mobile security, system / network security
- Verification experience such as LAN and data center security, knowledge and security data, analyze insights, observe data and facts
- Excellent ability to organize findings, recommendations, and conclusions.
- Ability to identify problems, analyze underlying factors, present solution options individually, work in teams
- Excellent communication in Japanese (Fluent) and English (Business)