Job DescriptionInfrastructure Consulting is a position which is not bound by the specific industry but bears the responsibilities of analysis, design, and build of infrastructure solutions, etc.
Utilize the knowledge of the Global to the utmost, cooperating in the business with the member with high technical capabilities of offshore resources, and facilitate business reform for the enterprise representing Japan.
- Operation working with the security consulting and the overseas special unit
Not limited to supporting each client project, but the entire IT environment for a client as a partner, and take charge of processes cooperating with other projects in a broad area, except security related areas.
- Operation working with the Cloud consulting and the overseas special unit
Perform roadmap creation towards an analysis and assessment of the IT environment of client, and company-wide Cloud use, etc., and promote Cloud in an enterprise.
[About the Operations business]
In addition to a cost reduction and improve quality, the operations head office provides five areas of service with missions of "As-a-Service" operating and IT integral outsourcing that contributes to the speed management of Japanese enterprises.
(1) "Business process outsourcing" which makes full use of a business knowledge, or automation/analytics, and optimizes a business process
(2) "Application & Platt service" which offers platforms, such as SaaS and PaaS
(3) "Cloud" platform
(4) "Infrastructure" which manages a Public-Cloud / Private-Cloud / On-Premise servers in a unified manner
(5) "Security" which supports the security measures in an enterprise
* To find out more about Accenture Operations visit https://www.accenture.com/jp-ja/business-operations-index.aspx