Company OverviewTop 4 Global System Integration / IT Vendors
Job Description1. Industry for client-side project: Automobile
2. Location: Kanagawa, Japan
3. Start Date: Immediate
4. Duration: at least 12 months deployed with client, after which new account will be dispatched
5. Job Description :
- Partner Governance
o Act as an escalation point for the client with respect to the activities carried out by the Hands and Feet (H&F) partner
o Engage with leadership team of Hands and Feet Partner to ensure that service are delivered in accordance with contractually agreed SLAs / KPIs
o Point of contact for the location in case of major issues or incidents.
o Develop deep knowledge about Local /plant application and infrastructure operations
o Customer Relationship Management:
o Leading daily coordination of site matters with the customer; execute contractual obligations and respond to customer issues in a timely way.
o Primary interface for the customers in case of any escalation/complex issue which require immediate attention. Ensure that the right team is engaged and effective communication of issues to all stakeholders.
- Business Alignment Compliance:
o Understands the business goals, objectives and needs of the business environment, translates and aligns these aspects into the Service Level Agreements.
- Service Level Management and Service Reporting:
o Ensures the on time delivery of scheduled and unscheduled services to maintain a high performing site, exceeding customer KPI’s and meeting business unit targets.
o Review, Analyze and set the action plan to adhere to SLAs defined. Review, direct and ensure SLA compliance across the region in order to ensure Approved SLA Process covering all services and meet the approved target
o Liaise with all other IT service functions to make sure that services are maintained.
- Release Management:
o Work with other delivery teams to ensure new functionality required by the business are delivered while protecting the integrity of existing services.
o Coordinate with the business to schedule the deployment of any new services with ZERO impact to the business.
- External Communication
o Customers & Vendors: Adhere to process compliance as prescribed in relevant documents (E.g.: Phoenix plan) and MSAs in Order to ensure that communication requirements with the stakeholders are met
- Process Management and improvement initiatives:
o Consolidate and review all relevant metrics with Managers in order to ensure compliance. Provide inputs to the processes in order to improve the quality of the service deliverables
- Internal Audits - Process, System, Security, Financial, Regulatory:
o Perform Periodic reviews and Ensure process compliance in order to ensure the required compliance level. Actionize and close the observations or NCs as observed by the Auditors in a timely manner.
- External Audits - Customers, Standards, Certification, Regulatory:
o Perform periodic reviews and ensure process compliance in order to ensure that compliance levels are met with as specified in the client MSA.
o Actionize and close the observations or NCs as observed by the Auditors in a timely manner.
o Take part in all certification audits in order to ensure that the compliance levels are met with to satisfy the certification criteria as specified in the standard.
o Actionize and close the observations or NCs as observed by the Auditors as per the timelines committed to the auditors
6. Skill Description
- Bachelor of Engineering / Technology / Science with 12 plus years of experience in Network operations
- IT Service Support and Delivery
- Service Management
- Wireless Networking (CISCO,ARUBA,MERAKI), Network Routing/Switching, Cisco Prime, Cisco ISE, AAA
- DNS/DHCP/IPAM, Proxy
- Experience in running operations with ITIL processes / ITIL certified.
- Firewall, Scripting
- Excellent Analytical and troubleshooting skill.
- Excellent in Verbal, written communication.
- Creative thinking in implementing Service improvements (automation, incident reduction, etc.).
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to manage and provide direction to multiple and large support teams
- Should have customer facing skill/ experience and be a team player