Company OverviewGlobal Gaming Services and Localization Vendor
• Perform Day to Day responsibilities including but not limited to integrating and debugging tools, responding to escalated IT tickets, troubleshooting production environment, writing technical documentation.
• Uses strong analytical skills to diagnose problems (hardware, software, network, sysadmin etc.) and determines appropriate solutions.
• Demonstrates strong knowledge of Windows-oriented environment, commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within IT industry standards and corporate help desk procedures.
• Use and maintain up to date our Knowledge Base based on your latest troubleshooting and/or best practices.
• Maintains, analyzes, troubleshoots, and repairs computer systems, hardware and computer peripherals and stays current with system information, changes and updates.
• Knowledge of computer software and hardware and a variety of internet applications, networks and operating systems.
• A relevant degree or professional experience or 5 years of experience in a similar capacity
• Good verbal and written English communication skills
• Strong Experience with Windows oriented infrastructure: Windows 10, Windows Server 2016/2019, Exchange Server, Office 365, Active Directory, File Server, PowerShell, Hyper-V.
• Experience in troubleshooting DNS, DHCP, Network, mobile phones (iOS and Android), MacBook and Ubuntu desktops, Veeam backup, FTP server.
• High-level of problem-solving skills
• Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills
• Good verbal and written English communication skill
• Competitive salary and benefits
• Fun working environment
• Working with the biggest names in the gaming industry