Company OverviewInternational food and beverages company.
Job Description- Lead and create the Group Standards, contribute to the evaluation of the internal
- Be responsible for all stages of a review of internal audit mission (information gathering testing in accordance with established methodology, drafting conclusions, recommendations, and finalizing the report).
- Summarize and present the audit results to the management teams.
- Contribute to analyses by informing the Group of the weaknesses identified, so that
corrective actions may be implemented, if necessary.
- Remain continuously up to date with developments in internal control rules and regulations.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the department's know-how
Requirements- BA/BS degree
- 6 years of experience in Finance, Audit, Operations, Risk Management, Consulting/Advisory, Program/Project management or related functions
- Results-oriented leader
- Business English and fluent Japanese
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills