Company OverviewInternational Insurance Company
Job Description- Identify risks, controls and issues, develop test procedures, and assess effectiveness of controls and degree of issues.
- Present findings and recommendations to business unit management; reach agreement on appropriate solutions to risk management and operational efficiency issues.
- Prepare audit reports, making practical and value-added recommendations to improve risk management practices and the efficiency and effectiveness of operations.
- Actively participates in departmental initiatives.
- Identify business related risks through offsite monitoring activities and reflect the information to annual audit plan and individual audit projects
- Manage/assist assigned administration tasks for the team and seek for improvement opportunities from efficiency and effectiveness point of view
Requirements- Good knowledge of audit methodologies, control frameworks and risk management techniques
- Knowledge in JSOX with JGAAP experience.
- Results oriented; able to strike work balance on multiple priorities and projects
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written in both English and Japanese languages. TOEIC 800.